Driving from within

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Comparing with me and my elder bro, my dad looked comparatively calm on the results of my little bro. Maybe for one, he didn't expect him to get a very good result, though he also didn't expect he would be in such a marginal case. Also, he looked calm because he might be confident that my little bro could do well in the coming days.

On the other hand, I think between my elder bro and my younger bro, my dad would concern my elder bro more.

Besides concerning my bro, I concern if my dad would feel sad on this, and on the "performance" of we three brothers so far. I dunno if we once again let him down. One thing worthwhile to mention is, my dad was making up the photos taken in the recent England trip which included him, mum and my little bro, while also looking at the photos taken in the England trip more than ten years ago, which included me, my elder bro and my mum. It was quite interesting that he just enjoyed looking at the photos, comparing us in this ten years time. I dunno what was in his mind, but it made me think that no matter what we did right now, he would enjoy at the moment of having three children. Maybe this is what all parents in this world would think afterall.

For me, besides letting him recalling the past memory, what I wanna do is, to make him and my mum enjoying in the coming days. This is not a "maybe", but a must for every children in this world have to do for their parents.

once in a while, I 'd think about this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home