Driving from within

Sunday, August 06, 2006

These days I got no time to think much. I mean I usually think of the meaning of the things around, the meaning of life. However, there is just no time for me to do so.

What I have in mind is, about doing testing in the system, and about training them, and the remaining part of my mind is, I 'd look for more time to rest.

It maybe like a robot actually, but I think there maybe many ppl in Hong Kong doing the same thing as me.

Bought the "Made by Soft Hard" today. Though it is a comedy, I think it's part of the HK culture. Well, comparing with those "alternative" film and music usually talked by my colleagues, I think it is more familiar to me. It's not about taste, it's about the history of HK. Maybe I like the culture about the comedy of HK, that's why I like to collect the movies of Sam Hui, and his brother, and also Stephen Chow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home