Driving from within

Friday, October 08, 2004

Furious

Felt tired today... had a breaskfast in the restaurant before gonig up to the office. Had a cheap lunch today, which was bought from Park'N Shop... chicken with rice costing just $9.9.

These days I talked more with Robin, and the topics are increasing gradually, from how I felt about the rowing team before... to how we should deal with some important matters. Seems that we are dealing with the same problems...haha.


I dunno you were so furious on such a no-big-deal matter.

Maybe my fault was that I didn't tell you that. I really forgot to talk to you about this, cos I thought it 's really an operational matter. You girls are in a group, and there's no one claiming to be the leader, so I would talk whoever ask me.

However, you didn't need to talk in that blaming style. O, you must say you didnt mean to, but that's my interpretation. Remember how you opened the conversation on that topic. "點解你同佢講都唔同我講?" No matter you were 介意 or 小器, that sufficiently showed you "minded" it.

Since I dun want to involve much administrative matters between you and me ( cos I foresee I would have much conflict with you, with your style of questioning), I won't talk too much except when I found any problem, or I got some ideas.

What I want to involve between you and me are happy memories, that's all. Remember what you said in your blog? I just wanna stay happy with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home