Driving from within

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Lastnight I rowed Ying Kei's wing boat for 12km. The feel is good, and but leg drive has to be harder in order to have that "flying" feeling.

No worry... I will talk to you more... I understand you have many concern these days.

I wonder why some of my colleagues still dunno how to recognize the difference in the ring tones of internal calls or outside calls. They still keep saying "This is HK Observatory..." no matter it is from inside or outside....

Managment and politics cannot be separated. Without politics, management won't be succeeded.

1 Comments:

  • At 3/16/2005 10:02 PM, Blogger CaRmen said…

    No...you dont need to ...or pretend to find a topic to talk..if that is the case, I will feel more annoying.
    Actually I know you really enjoy teaching your crews, you don't need to refuse that when I ask you whether or not...as I can feel that from the time you spend in coaching and eagerless to take course. Else, I will think you are actually having an contradiction.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home