Driving from within

Friday, September 09, 2005

Sitting in the Pacific Coffee in Wan Chai right now. I took a half-day off so that I could take graduation photos with my cousin. I am here after taking photos with her and aunts.

Suddenly I thought of what Robin is doing these days: being a freelancer (自由工作者, is it the correct chinese translation?). Doing a freelance, you can manage your time yourself, but you have to manage it well. You can do whatever you want, but you have to devote your concentration to the job. I don't mean being an employee doesn't require devoting your effort, but being a freelancer, everything is what you choose.

These days I seem to have less momentum on my job, even the uchamp is over. Maybe I feel that I won't stay here forever, I gradually loss the momentum. It is the same in other aspects, when I don't see the future, I will start to loss momentum.

Well, maybe someone will say: how can you give up so easily? But I 'd say I tried my best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home