Driving from within

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Attended a workshop about team building yesterday. It's another great workshop I attended during the contract in HKO. Most of the material are encountered before, but through the games, the concept became more solid. And one thing I haven't come across is the process of building a team. Resolving conflicts is one of the most necessary part.

Suddenly I wanna find a job or a career that gives me the feeling "even it's harsh at this moment, but I am sure I can enjoy my life after retirement", rather than one giving the feeling "I can enjoy my work and my life at this moment (though I keep ensuring that I can enjoy my life after retirement as well)". I think my bro has the former feeling on his current job, that's why he doesn't have much complain on his working conditions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home