Driving from within

Friday, January 06, 2006

Got up late this morning, at about 7:35am, 30mins later than usual. But I still managed to come back to the office on time. So obviously, I can even be faster if I got up at usual (with the same pace of dressing up, and going out).

Further to the Flickr I found yesterday, i think this Bonny is enjoying her life. She got a lovely daughter, she can take care of her for most of the time, and she has her own business. It's so good that she can make a living while also being able to enjoy her life. What's more, her business is about selling contemporary products, which are of her favourite style, or something that she like to use. That's the most important thing! Having style, being able to introduce what she likes to others, and.. others buy her idea!

It made me think of my all-time favourite, MJ. He's able to have his own brand, that others buy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home