Driving from within

Friday, March 31, 2006

Maybe I am quite (or too ) focused on the rowing team (other than my work) before, but gradually I wanna know ppl of different background. Had dinner with the colleagues lastnight, and had a nice chat with them. It's like going into a baseball team from a basketball team. The sports nature is different, but more importantly, the life is different.

Just wanna have a life where I can focus on my work in day time, and then after work, either working out, gather with friends, see the family and the loved one (if I have), or studying, reading, playing piano, or working on something I am interested on.

I dun like the sport of rowing? Yes, I love it. I think Michael Jordan still plays basketball once in a while, for the love of the game, and I 'd say I play more serious than him when I dun really have to compete in this sport, I 'd enjoy in improving in this sport, but I am gradually tired on pushing in this team.

Maybe someone will say, "why are you so chicken that you want to escape from the pressure here? There are many more ppl dealing with the pressure here, and they 're dealing with a much greater pressure than you." Well, I think I can deal with the pressure if I wanna to, just that I want to use the energy of dealing with the pressure here in other areas.

"When I lose, the sense of motivation, sense of to prove something as a basketball player, i think it's time for me to move away from the game of basketball".

But I won't give up at least till this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home