Driving from within

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Got my bidded item today, but I found that it's fxxx (not fuck)!

Immediately I tried to get help from the paypal.com, so good that I could have a chance to get my money back. Well.. that seller first claimed to sell authentic item to me, but that he saw me filed a claim in the paypal.com, then that guy started to offer me less than half refund. Of course I won't accept it. Finally he accepted to give me full refund.

If I could successfully get my full refund, I 'd say I love eBay and paypal.com, cos it really provides protection to the buyers in ebay.

Also, I dun mind there's evil in the business world, but what I wanted is to make a good deal, providing what others want, and getting what I want. I dun care how that guy would handle the shoes. Maybe he would sell it to another person, who cares!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home