Driving from within

Monday, September 25, 2006

Being sick today, it's a day of rest today. Taking this time to do those little stuff I won't do during normal days (including normal holidays),

As far as I remember, I would be sick from time to time. Every time I am sick, it feels like I am really having a rest, no matter physically and mentally. In particular, my mind can really take an active rest, i.e. having time to think, imagine, evaluate.

Maybe I can really take this kind of rest day as a milestone for self-evaluation. Everytime I have this chance, I should evaluate and set some targets. And then the next time I am sick again, I should think about what I thought last time and see if I really did something.

mm.... let me think and write more about what the milestone is about this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home