Driving from within

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Mm...

Seems that more and more graduates this year are working for CRA now... looks like it is a shelter for them. Or maybe I should think positively, that they maybe great contributors to CRA...

Frankly, I really dun wanna discuss with you, especially on team matters which may cause conflicts easily between you and me. What I usually concern during discussion is the logical expression of arguments, but that is what you don't do well for most of the time. That's why it will cause dissatisfaction inside me. This is enough to cause conflicts between you and me. Not to mention when discussing team matters, because we would discuss more seriously. With your style and my focus on the discussion, I think it would be difficult to discuss matters logically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home