Driving from within

Monday, April 04, 2005

It should be a nice day yesterday, but maybe I ruined it myself.

At that moment, I just thought she 's a bit immature. On one hand, she wanted to set up a status of "being a coach". But on the other hand, she did something inappropriate that prevents her from becoming that status. She did the wrong thing at the wrong time.

But wait, so did I: do the right thing at the wrong time. It is the best to tell her afterward, but not immediately, but you know how straight I am. I just voiced out immediately. I knew I should do that, only not at that moment.

At that moment, I thought I did right thing so I didn't feel guilty. But afterward, I thought I did it at the wrong time, so I feel really guilty.

By the way, reading her diary, I only read some bad memories. How come she didn't write any happy memories? Does that mean we only have bad memories? If not, hope that she could write more happy things. Hope that it isn't that she wanted to write only when she had bad memories. Otherwise, every time she writes, she will only remembers the bad memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home