Driving from within

Friday, August 19, 2005

Sometimes I am emtional and being affected by the weather also.
These days I "concern" more and more the result of next week. Did I push them enough? ( at least, the four of them) While i want them to feel no regret, did I make myself feeling no regret? Also concern is the relationship problem, did I get along well with her? I just know the conversation this morning made me sick. I just think the problem will get magnified but not minimised as time goes on. And many other things, plus the weather today, my mind was messed in an exponential rate.

Heavy rain (without strong wind) posed the same effect as the still water and the quietness in the early morning. It can minimise the significance of the surrounding. So it is easier to concentrate.

From an email received today,

"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little

To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.
A woman will always cherish the memory of the man who wanted to marry her.

A man will always cherish the memory of the women whom he didn't marry."


From another email,
"

雙魚座:

雙魚座的另一面,理性、而且是工作狂。雙魚座的人名副其實就是有兩種性格,在他感性迷蒙的另一面,就是理性與工作狂。而且雙魚座的人工作的時候做事非常精准,不賺錢的絕對不做
"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home