Driving from within

Sunday, October 23, 2005

For the love of the game.

Once you developed the interest in it, the mental part is easy.

The love of the game begins when you can play well? It maybe true, but not absolutely. For me, when I can play it well, I will start to hope I can play it even better. But the love, or in the beginning, the like, comes from the thought that I will be able to play it well someday. Or the reason is much more simple: it's because you like it!

Maybe the interest is disturbed, or distracted by some failures. Maybe you think you worked so hard but still you didn't get any result. Who playing the game didn't work hard? Having this burden will prevent you from going better, or it may even stop you. I experienced failure in my fourth year, with this kind of burden. But later, I told myself, I play it for the interest, and I will be able to play it better next time.

I just remembered what I said today, I had already have a target for the new guys last year since the start of the year. Maybe that's why I could be in focus on training them. Do I have any target for the new guys this year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home