Driving from within

Friday, October 21, 2005

Took a sick leave today... due to sorethroat at the morning...
Or maybe due to laziness... Maybe my job allowed me to be lazy sometimes, I am not taking this advantage to get lazy... until it's necessary.

So it's a day of staying at home, so that I can do some household stuff. Seems there 're much time, but actually not. I can do as many things as I can, or even there 're not enough time for me. Suddenly, my mum popped up from my mind, she told me to subscribe to a new mobile number for her, because of Fung Shui reaon, ha. She even told me to change my own number too... shit... I dun wanna give up my number I 've been using for 7 years.

Be myself first. I often remind myself of this these days. It doesnt mean I have to be self-centered, or even selfish, but often thinking how other think and feel of what I was doing is just not necessary. Just put your concern on, give the optimum care to others is ok, then at other times, just act naturally. The more you play it naturally, the higher the chance you can archieve what you want.

Maybe because I can't be myself, i find it tensed and difficult to do what i want to. The more you concern the expectation of your "audience", the harder you can play it naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home