Driving from within

Friday, October 28, 2005

Ha, no wonder after I found the video clip of Michael Jordan interview in the 60 minutes, it also showed in ATV world lastnight. So many may have seen it. Yes.. it's correct, it said those participating in his basketball camp had to pay fifteen thousand dollars (USD15000).... that's more than 100k HKD...shit...

And just remembered in the interview,

"Bradley asks if Jordan ever imagined when he started playing basketball that one day he would be running a half-billion dollar company.

“No, I never really thought about it. All I thought about was doing what I was good at and letting that open up a lot of opportunities for me and choosing from that point on,” Jordan says. "

Dunno why, I think even reading his book, interview, and video over and over again, I won't feel bored. Every time I read or watch it, I will get more understanding. Really wanna buy his new book, "Driven from within".

Do I open up enough opportunities for myself and my career?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home