Driving from within

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Have I been given any value, any motivation, any direction?

Probably not.

What I have been given, I think, is the way I should do things. It's about how to do, what I should do, what I should not do, but I just lack the values, motivations and directions. It 's about why you should do it.

That's what my dad didn't do on us.

It's just like coaching. You just tell your guys how to row, but you didn't tell or convince them why they should row. That's not enough. You just take care the technical side, but you haven't take care the emotional side.

By the way, don't assume other ppl know what you think, what your expectation is. Also, it's not necessary that other will just do what you expected. You 're coaching them, not putting them into the mold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home