Driving from within

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Knowing that I got an offer, I feel more confident now.

But knowing this doesn't stop me from finding other jobs. Rather, I will still keep looking for opportunities at other places, and I feel (a little bit ) more confident in finding a even better job.

And when I talked to my colleagues about my career after this contract, I suddenly realize that it doesn't matter if a job is contract-based or not. Rather it's about there's chance of promotion or not. It maybe great to work in government departments as a contract-based staff since the pressure may not be so great, but it may not be so good that you got no chance to promote there. It can only be good if the experience you got there may help you to get higher when you find a job in another company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home