Driving from within

Friday, March 10, 2006

Attended the first team meeting after changing to the new post.

I 'd concern more how others do the talking, and what others would do the talking. As such, I am looking at what qualities needed to be the higher post in this industry. Suddenly I realize the interesting side of doing this job because I found something that I dun know and I wanna know, or I 'd say I found something that I need to learn this year, besides becoming familiar to the system.

Well... sometimes, I 'd focus more on the quality of a person (rather) than the knowledge that a person has. Suddenly I think, if I have to get higher, I have to get through and being able to handle those stuff I mentioned.


Still I will become bad mood easily these days... too much matters between ppl, and some personal emotion in addition...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home