Driving from within

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Cost effectiveness.....

in Hong Kong, it's called 成本效益.

in the mainland, it's called.........性價比....

Searching in the Google, it's quite a common word in the mainland, it's commonly used for describing the cost effectiveness of IT products such as digital cameras.

What I like being in R4 before is, I have so many great bosses, Poon sir, 信哥 and Christina.

That word is heard from Poon sir, he's having high requirements, but from him, I can hear many things about the business world. Obviously he keeps an eyes on the business world. From the first sight, I think you won't think he's working in HKO if he doesn't tell you. I 'd think he rather looks like a businessman.

Somehow I just think today, actually I like knowing things about the business more than on the IT technology. I dun mean I dun like IT technology, but seems I like to go deeper down the business aspect more than the technology aspect... This made me wonder how should I go in the road ahead. Of course this is just an sudden idea, but this sudden idea comes into my mind from time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home