Driving from within

Friday, July 28, 2006

Afterall, I am an emotional person. Sometimes I 'd think something big such that I 'd feel energetic, but sometimes I 'd think something big such that I 'd feel bad.

Over these two days, I feel better maybe not because I 'd overcome the difficulty, but because I made some contact with friends that relieved me. Yesterday I went back to polyu to have lunch with some friends, and the day before I had lunch with my previous boss (and now I think we 're friends). It's a bit odd that even I didn't find ways to overcome the difficulty, I felt that I can overcome the difficulty.

Well the conclusion is, the job and the environment made me not having a chance to get relieved. I think more importantly, I couldn't talk freely with ppl in the current team, particularly with the project manager and my current boss. I think it doesn't matter whether I 'd like to talk or not, it matters that whether we match or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home