Driving from within

Monday, December 27, 2004

So the three days of holiday ended.

It's quite a special X'mas holidays. I went to the church on the X'mas eve. Listening to the songs and sitting in the church, I feel peaceful in my mind.

Also, I watched Kung Fu hustle that day.

Then on 25, we went to Fish's home for bbq. I think her home is really special. From there, I could look around Mongkok and West Kowloon. I imagined it was sea just outside her home, this building must have a good scene before!

Then on 26, we watched Kelly 's concert! It's really exciting, though I slept a while. I was so tired after teaching rowing.

Then today, I had to teach rowing for the second day. Really tired... I will sleep early tonight. It 'll be another day of work tmr. Gotta prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home