Driving from within

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Maybe due to unhygiene food on Thursday night, or I got some little bit sick, I finally got ill on Friday. Having been laying on the bed for the whole saturday, I felt a bit strengthless on Sunday morning. But since the rowing team was having training in the morning, I felt responsible to have a look. Therefore, I went to Fo Tan to have a look at last.

****************************

Questions that I ask myself (nearly) everyday (Not in order):
1. Do I watch closely of what happened around the world?
2. Do I watch closely of what happened in Hong Kong?
3. Do I watch closely of what happened in Asia?
4. Do I watch closely of what related to my job?
5. Do I watch closely of what related to my career?
6. Am I going along the right way for my life and career?
7. Do I go along well with people I care, and concern?
8. Do I live up to my own standard, expectation?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home