Driving from within

Friday, August 05, 2005

There are many times when I had something in mind to write down, I can't write in down here. On the other hand, when I can write it down, I forgot those I wanted to write down.... shit...

Somehow, on the day when I didn't have to go there at night, I feel more relaxed. Being less focused, I can think more about anything else. But somehow, after the mind wandering around for a little while, it will turn back to the topic- rowing... shit... I don't intend to think, but it just goes in that direction. Am I really doing the right thing? It doesn't mean I don't concern my work, my career, but only I am not able to do an in-depth thinking. Suddenly think of a word read from the Metro post today--- Freelancer...I mean the chinese pronunciation-- 廢拉柴. Even freelancer can be a occupation, but seems the life is unstable. Being the chinese pronunciation is even worse. Neither do i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home