Driving from within

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My boss showed me the appraisal he did for me. The conclusion is that I am "Very effective". "Knowledgeable in IT, good analytical skill, good programming technique, but be careful on error-checking to avoid iterations in ironing out the solutions". mm... These comments are as a result of my work over this year. Can I maintain the same quality in the coming year? of course! But at the same time, i rather need more comments on my personality...

Had lunch with Lok today. He 's such a good friend of mine, that just having been back from US yesterday, he called me for lunch. Quite often, we would talk about the things around, the PE section matters, the rowing team matters, and also the keep-fit matters. Haha, we normally talked about training to fit, today we talked about the heartrate during exercising. I still remembered that he called me "Low Heart Rate man", ha. Well.. last time when I go to A&E, the doctor asked me if my heartrate was that low in average...

Today, we also talked about relationship matters. This is a topic that we won't go into detail before. What he said in brief is just about two words: 包容. I totally agree with him. I think this is all under one condition, love. Love is just 無私奉獻, with 包容 already included. So whether one can afford any difference or argument is basically the "Hence, or otherwise" matter of the condition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home