Driving from within

Friday, October 07, 2005

Played basketball with the colleagues tonight. Quite enjoy playing tonight. I hope I can help my branch to get into the final of the inter-branch competition. Shit... I wore AJXI to play tonight, though it felt great to play with it, but after ward I found that my toes are wounded... I think I can only wear it to play only with a thicker socks...

While waiting for bus back home... I was thinking I could play well with them cos I am still in 30, while most of them are 30 or something. But soon I realized there's something wrong of what I thought in mind! How come I am in 30 now? I am still 27. There 're still two more years to go, how come I think myself being in 30?

Suddenly... I realized something- that somehow I set a deadline for myself, that's 30. Actually the word 死線 keep in my mind. Please note that it's in Chinese rather than English. Maybe I remembered this word from a blog article,
" 對啊,知道何時是死線就可以好好計劃一下人生.
只是,我們跟本沒有機會去
知..."
Actually I do think we don't know when is our deadline (frankly, I think if it's in Chinese, 死期 maybe a better word than
死線, haha, more powerful, and stronger), but we can set a deadlline for ourselves. That's what I did unconsciously, setting 30 as a deadline... to achieve something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home