Driving from within

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Got a good news today... that my cousin (just half a year younger than me) will get married in the coming May.

Of course, it's really a good news.

To me, however, it once again, or it formed a bigger pressure over myself. Long ago, I realized that I lagged behind the ppl at the same age, no matter in personal development or others, I thought the situation getting worse and worse. The distant maybe the same, just that as I am getting older, I will take it more and more serious.

I think besides the age factor, I am making consistent progress on my own development, just that when I am comparing with others, I feel being left behind. I know I have to face it calmly, but comparison is unavoidable.

I won't blame others, but I wonder if it's really that useful to study Mphil (just opposite to a friend studying MPhil right now, she's hunger for studying than I do). Too bad....

I think that's one of the reasons that I feel bad mood these days. Just before I just spread my temper to my mum... sorry about that, but at that moment I was really pissed off....

1 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2006 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Different people will have different life development. Just like my bro told me this morning, he also supports me as he said "there are many people working after F.5, so what? It doesnt mean starting the career later is wrong". I think it is also the reason why my Prof asked me many times before he received me as his student. Ask "Do you really want to pursue research career or what do u want to do in future after finishing your MPhil?" I really asked myself many many times. I really want to insist the road I would like to walk. Btw, you graduated from MPhil, think carefully what did you get through that two years. Earn or Lost? Is timing important? Eugene, No regret for your decision and Dun look back! And we cant compare with others as we are different!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home