Driving from within

Monday, May 15, 2006

Did I let others disappointed?

I think so, including to my parents, my friends, and my ex-gf.

To my parents, especially to my dad, he used to get angry for I spent so much time on the sports of rowing and the team. Now that I am thinking I should spend less time on it, he seems like doesn't care anymore. I dunno if it's because he saw me finally got his message, or he already didn't care. However, he seems to forget that I am at certain age. With my cousin getting married this Sat, he said "the kids will handle the gift". "Kids" means I am included, wth.

To my ex-gf, though she just complained I didn't treat her well once or twice, but already I think I really didn't treat her good enough..... so sorry... no matter we match or not, but it's the issue of myself who didn't treat her well, maybe it's due to rowing also...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home