Driving from within

Saturday, May 20, 2006

This week, the mood is just like the HSI. Even it went up a little bit above the baseline, but eventually it lost the support and dropped to the bottom. It is the greatest drop within this half year.

My friend got injured by the slipping near the pontoon and being cut by the oyster shells on Thursday. And he got a deep cut at his foot. Frankly, I can see the bone inside.

After being sent to the hospital and had the operation, he is fine now. But before the doctor said two tendons are seriously injured, with one broken, and another teared.

I feel very sorry to him, and also to his family. Being a coach of them, I should be careful in every situation. Even I cannot guarantee their safety by just reminding them, I think something can be prevented if I reminded them.

I remembered before the accident, there's suddenly a thought came up in my mind and went away quickly, that it maybe a bit dangerous to walk down there on THAT DAY. I just didn't catch this thought and think about it. I think I really gotta make the best use of my sense.

Also, I really got no mood to go to the wedding banquet of my cousin.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home