Driving from within

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well.. still got a little bit flu... very sleepy while in the office...slept nearly for half an hour before going downstairs for lunch...

Knowing from my boss that another branch also implemented a workflow management system, which is of larger-scaled. The system is now in user-acceptance test! I think it must be much more sophisticated. I really wanna have a look at it. While that one is implemented by a team, this one is implemented only by me. No way to compare... But I think having seen that one may boost me to do better on my one. I dun want it to be useless after I left, otherwise, it will mean the first half contract I worked in HKO is just a waste of time.

Wanna expose more to different system design.

Abrupt change? No, I think it's gradual change. Just like digitizing an analog signal, the sampled signal may only contain 0 and 1, but the waveform of the original signal may contain many upwards and downwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home