Driving from within

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Found the Gatorade commercial "23 vs 39".

A great commercial...
http://www.darnellworks.com/a52/nr0035c.htm

These days, as I have to share my works to other colleagues (as one day i would leave here, so other colleagues should know more about my works), I have to explain to them, or teach them the logic of the program I wrote. I dun mind to tell them all I know. The next step is I wanna know what they think about my works, how we can improve it. I will benefit from this process. This is one of the way of evolution.

進 化. As time goes on, your edge on one aspect may not be as sharp as before. If you wanna get the same result, or even better result, you have to sharpen your edge on another aspect to compensate the lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home