Driving from within

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rowed 12k single lastnight, with hung and Fung Ying Kei. Just kept in mind that we had to do sharp and 狠 leg drive. Then you would be able to hang till the half-slide, where you add the quick sit-back and finish. It's fun. We tried to row in higher rating. The higher the rating, the sharper and more狠 we need to be.

Just mentioned that Alice Page joked that she told her dad she would not get married unless she got a single scull as the wedding gift,

well.. I think, my dad will tell me, but not in joking, that I can get married, only if I give up rowing, haha. But well.... I dun have to worry about this, cos I won't get married at this moment, nor I can get married at this moment.

Thinking about the past, seems that my parents ( I think my dad actually) are not so keen to support me in my sports. Maybe it's because I dun do the sports my dad like (soccer). When I competed in the inter-school swimming competition when in secondary school, I remembered only my mum came to see. Even I got medals, my dad won't be too happy. He once did come to see the Inter-University Swimming Competition, but that time I didn't do well, and then he "inch" me for not doing well... shit... Not to mention rowing, he never come to see. I think I lack these kinds of support from my family from the very beginning. If you want a photo of me with parents in some sports events, I would tell you... maybe... only maybe... there is but I gotta find it thoroughly.

If I have kids doing sports and competing in competition, I will surely go to see and cheer for them. That's for sure...

Well dad, I gotta tell you that your son won't just play and fool around at this moment. I know what I gotta do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2005 2:32 PM, Blogger CaRmen said…

    ha..not even mine..they never watch me since primary,as long as I remember.
    Is it because we never invite them to come?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home